Politique de confidentialité
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the web pages or individual products you view, the websites or search terms that brought you to the Site, as well as information about how how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.».
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here for you to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
- _session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persists for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the following day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
- cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier
- storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
- - Log files track Site activity and collect data such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, your Internet service provider, your referring and exit pages, and your timestamp data (date and time).).
- - Web beacons, beacons and pixels are electronic files that record information about how you browse the Site. Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally, we use the Order Information we collect to process any order placed through the Site (including to process your payment information, arrange shipment of your order, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
communicate with you;
assess potential fraud or risk; and
where consistent with the preferences you have communicated to us, provide you with information or advertisements regarding our products or services.
We use the Device Information (in particular your IP address) that we collect to assess potential fraud or risk and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics on how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our advertising and marketing campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties who help us use it for the purposes described above. For example, we use Shopify to host our online store. To learn more about Shopify's use of your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers use the Site. To learn more about Google's use of your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies /privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.t.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information that we receive, or to protect our rights.
DO NOT FOLLOWPlease note that we do not change our Site's data collection and use practices when we detect a Do Not Track signal on your browser.r.
YOUR RIGHTSIf you are a European resident, you have a right to access the personal information we hold about you and you can request that it be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Furthermore, if you are a European resident, note that we process your information for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations towards you (for example if you place an order on the Site) or to pursue our business interests. legitimate, listed above. Please also note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
DATA RETENTIONWhen you place an order through the Site, we retain your Order Information for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete it.
To learn more about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or would like to file a complaint, please contact us at clicking HERE, or by mail to the following address: